KVKK Information Text
EXPLANATION AND COMMITMENT TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information form is about the process regarding the collection, storage, sharing, processing and deletion of personal data shared with the Association by the donors, volunteers and all stakeholders who support Ben Seçerim Association, within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. It is prepared to inform the owner.
Within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law"), published in the Official Gazette on 07.04.2016, Ben Seçerim Association has the title of 'Data Controller' and carries out the necessary compliance studies to fulfill the obligations required by this title.
You, our esteemed donors, volunteers and stakeholders, send your personal data through our Association Center; You can share it with our Association verbally, in writing or electronically. Your personal data that you have shared will be kept by the Ben Election Association within the framework of this Law and will be processed within the framework of your consent. To carry out communications for promotion, thanks, information and announcement regarding Ben Seçerim Association; collecting and compiling statistical information; Your personal data may be used by us to improve donations, volunteering, training and advocacy activities. As your personal data owner;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- We would like to point out that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
As the Ben Choose Association as a data controller;
- To comply with the legal principles in the processing of personal data,
- Obtaining express consent for personal and private data,
- To take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to prevent the unlawful processing and access of personal data and to ensure the preservation of personal data,
- We would like to state that we undertake to act in accordance with the above-mentioned rights of the personal data owner and to remedy any possible damage related to these rights.
In order to take advantage of your rights under the law, you can send your applications in writing to our Association Headquarters address or electronically to [email protected]