We exchanged views with Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu the President of the Republican People's Party about women's representation in the upcoming elections.
19 January 2023
We exchanged views with Aylin Nazlıaka, the President of the Women’s Branch of the Republican People's Party, about women's representation in the upcoming elections.
28 December 2022
We attended the Women's Action Plan Meeting organized by DEVA Party. At the meeting, the party President Ali Babacan, and the Head of Women's Policies Elif Esen presented DEVA Party's Women's Action Plan.
02 December 2022
Zeynep Babacan, Elif Esen DEVA Party's Women's Policy Chair and Bahar Kayserilioğlu the Provincial Women's Studies Chair of DEVA Party visited our association. We thank them for their valuable visit.
THE WOMAN OF
The Woman of “I Choose”
“I Choose” advocates representation of women in politics for the construction of an egalitarian, free and just social order. In this context, “I Choose” will endorse and support women who will be committed to the following five basic commitments:
- Adhering to the principle of equality, regardless of religion, language, sect and race, especially gender inequality and internalized these principles in her life,
- Espousing political ethics,
- Acknowledging that negotiation and reconciliation, not conflict, are the keys to transformation,
- Aware of her responsibilities to her voters and the public, and prioritizing democratization of the country,
- Aware of the necessity of new, pluralistic politics.
Subscribe our newsletter to get notified latest news and updates from Ben Seçerim
Contact with us to become a supporter.
Overall Turkey Women's Representation
You can see the represantation info for each city by clicking on the city on the map.