14 June 2022
Ben Secerim met with women from political parties and NGO’s in Bursa and discussed political participation of women in upcoming elections.
We are proud to conduct the first national survey on “ The Position and the Prospects of Women Politicians in Turkey” . The results are analysed by political scientists and will be launched in June 10.
28 May 2022
Ben Seçerim made a presentation on Gender Violance in Turkish Politics in Istabul Policy Center
Grassroots - 3K
With the support of Canada Government, our field trip Kırklareli covered headmans, governor, political party officials as well as civil organisations led by women.
Grassroots - 3K
16 March 2022
With the support of Canada Government, we were in field trip to Kahramanmaraş to start up dialogue meetings with women NGO’s ,political parties and local media.
THE WOMAN OF
The Woman of “I Choose”
“I Choose” advocates representation of women in politics for the construction of an egalitarian, free and just social order. In this context, “I Choose” will endorse and support women who will be committed to the following five basic commitments:
- Adhering to the principle of equality, regardless of religion, language, sect and race, especially gender inequality and internalized these principles in her life,
- Espousing political ethics,
- Acknowledging that negotiation and reconciliation, not conflict, are the keys to transformation,
- Aware of her responsibilities to her voters and the public, and prioritizing democratization of the country,
- Aware of the necessity of new, pluralistic politics.
Subscribe our newsletter to get notified latest news and updates from Ben Seçerim
Contact with us to become a supporter.
Overall Turkey Women's Representation
You can see the represantation info for each city by clicking on the city on the map.